EZYHOME Dish Drying Mat for Kitchen Counter, Heat Resistant Drainer Mats with Non-slip Rubber Backed, Hide Stain Kitchen Super Absorbent Draining Mat, Easy to Clean Dish Rack Pad
Regular price Rs. 599.00
Sale price Rs. 599.00 Regular priceUnit price per
Sale Out of Stock
In stock (24 units), ready to be shipped
Order On WhatsApp
- Kitchen Absorbent Draining Mat: The surface of the countertop drying pad is smooth and soft PU leather material, which can quickly absorb residual water droplets, milk and coffee; the breathable honeycomb structure can quickly evaporate water, keeping the kitchen countertop drying for a long time.
- Non-slip and Durable: The rubber bottom of the drying mat for kitchen counter has a good anti-slip and anti-scratch effect. Holds dishes, coffee maker or any other item in place and prevents water from seeping onto countertops. The dish drying mat is tear and abrasion resistant, can be reused many times.
- Easy to manage & Clean: The kitchen drying mat can be rolled up and stored in the drawer without taking up extra space. If the kitchen counter mat needs to be cleaned, just rinse it underwater. After rinsing, it can be tiled on the countertop or placed on a hanger to make it dry by normal air circulation.
- Widely Used Drying Mat: This super absorbent and quick dry mat can be widely used as dish drying mats for kitchen counter and bar. It also can be used for any small home household appliances indoors. For example, coffee machine, ice maker, mixer, airfare, blender, oven, pan, toaster, ice cream machine, water dispenser, tray linerer, etc. Even can be used as a pet feeding mat.
- Tips: The size of the product in the video and pictures is 40cm x 60cm, please choose the size according to your own needs. We are very confident in the quality of the drying mat. If you are not satisfied with our product, please contact us and we will help you within 24 hours.
- Wide Use: The dish drying mat can be widely used on kitchen counter, coffee machine, coffee cup, water dispensers, dish rack pads, hot pots or hot dishes, dinner plates, tableware, etc., or as a food pad for pets